WIRE JEWELRY TUTORIAL - Heart to Heart Earrings
Wire Jewelry Tutorial
WB11: Heart to Heart Earrings
Technique: Wirework, wire wrapping, wire coiling
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
In this lesson, you will learn how to create:
1. This heart shaped earrings
2. Ear wires
3. Jump rings and
4. Eye pins
* 60 cm of 20ga wire (details for each component provided in the tutorial)
* 2 nos 8mm beads of your choice. You may opt for smaller or bigger beads.
Note: The wire measurements given include extra length for ease of wrapping.
* Round nose pliers
* Bent-nose pliers
* Flat nose pliers
* Nylon jaw pliers (optional)
* Wire cutters
* Marker pen of about 1cm in diameter to act as a mandrel.
* 16 pages printable PDF file
* 46 crisp and clear close-up pictures with instructions
The PDF file will be emailed to you within 24 hours after successful payment process.
Visit my blog at- www.wireblissmei.com
Please respect the copyright and do not distribute, sell, reproduce, copy or loan this tutorial.
You may make something similar for sale but do not mass produce.
Thank you for your visit and please come again.
All Other Countries
First Item: $0.00
Additional Items: $0.00
a) I accept secure credit/debit card payment by using PayPal.
b) All price quoted is in US dollar.
a) PDF eTutorial/s will be emailed to email address registered with PayPal within 24hr of payment approval, most of the time earlier.
Refunds and Exchanges
a) PDF items are non-refundable.
a) Time Zone: Malaysia is 12 hours ahead. My night zzz = US day :) so please allow time for me to get back to you.
on Oct 23, 2010
Another great sale and another great tute.