Thank you for your interest in my work ! It is my aim to find a good home & happy owner for my original Artwork
#1. I accept payment via:
International: PayPal (includes credit card)
#2. Price is for artwork only, does not include postage, frames, taxes if any, etc.
#3. Shipping Cost covers Postage, Packaging & Handling.
#4.Please note that shipping costs vary depending on size weight etc.
#4. All paintings or pendants are original and hand made in my studio. Duplicate prints are not available for sale.
#5. I will send item within 5 working days of cleared payment, Please be patient some packages may be slower that usual due to the corona virus pandemic. There may be postal delay during holiday season.
* International: 2-3 weeks
Tracking online available for Registered Mail & Speed post items.
There will be no refund for unclaimed items which have been shipped according to instruction and returned to me. On request, I will resend with re-shipping cost borne by buyer. Unclaimed items after 180 days will be disposed of as deemed fit.
#6. I endeavor to give an accurate description of the items, to provide quality items at an affordable price, and have satisfied customers thus far. If, however, there is a material defect due to my fault, I will accept returns based on following:
* Item/s must be returned (The buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs. and the item must be received undamaged and in original condition within 21 days.
* refund will be processed within 14 days
* Custom orders can only be returned if the artist feels the item can be sold to someone else. As a result any buyer requesting custom work should maintain contact with the artists during the process to check in on progress and clarify mutual understanding of expectations and desired outcome.
For EU buyer only: You may return an item within a 14 day cooling period under EU law subject to the same two * conditions above and if you contact me within 14 days and ship back to me within 21 days. Re-packaging and shipping back an artwork entail utmost care and labour, would encourage to please contact me first if you have any issues with the order that changes your mind. The return shipping cost for artwork you need to bear may be in the region of US$35-100, depending on the size/weight of the package.
OTHER CUSTOM ITEMS
#8. See 'Cards Artsy Decor' & 'Jewelry Pendant' sections for array of art items available.
* Greeting Cards / Calendars / Coasters - Any image.
* Pendants / Magnets / Notebooks / Rubik Cube / Pegs / Bags - These come in specific designs because of the nature of the product, but I'd be happy to work on custom orders if you have other images in mind.
i. Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized ArtFire to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the item that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (eg. for custom order), if you contact me directly.
ii. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my items and services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
* as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as using your information (a) for providing, improving and making available my items and services and sharing information about them (eg. art activities and promotions); and (b) for compliance with ArtFire seller policies and terms as necessary.
iii. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my buyers is important to my business. I share your personal information with third parties for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* ArtFire. I share information with ArtFire as necessary to provide you my services and comply with my obligations under ArtFire seller policies and terms.
* Service providers. I engage certain third parties to perform functions and provide services for my shop, such as postal/delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my buyers, or others.
iv. Data Retention
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my items and services and as a customer of my shop. I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements.
vi. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to my using of some of your information based on my legitimate interests, eg. you may opt out of my mailing list regarding my art activities and promotions at any time.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - ARTFIRE
Our store is hosted on ArtFire.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through ArtFire’s data storage, databases and the general ArtFire application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
We do not store, share, or track any personal financial information. All transactions are via third party payment processors using the latest encryption and security technologies.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.