SALE Nasa Emblem Iron On Patch
SALE Nasa Emblem Iron On Patch. Full embroidery. These patches got a bit deformed while applying the heat seal backing, but they will still be a good addition to your costume or children's garments.
This is an iron on patch. Easy to apply onto your garments.
Dimensions: 4.25" across by 3.2" tall.
Made in the U.S.A. with high quality products.
Please take a look at the photos and feel free to contact me if you have any question or suggestion...
Thanks for watching!
ps: International Shipping rates will vary according to the destination.
This is an iron on patch. Easy to apply. Follow the instructions below:
• Place the garment on a table top with a hard surface: do not use an ironing board/do not use steam!
• Set the iron to the hottest setting the *receiving* item (shirt, jersey, whatever) can take. (Often, it's "Cotton" but check the fabric content so you don't melt or ripple a cotton-rich blend).
• Turn off the steam so you have a "dry iron." Once it's warm
• Check to see if the edges and corners of the patch appear to be sticking to the receiving item. If not, press some more, paying special attention to the edges. , press the receiving item completely smooth. Position the patch where you want it. Place a piece of white cotton cloth on top of the patch. Press and hold the iron (no need to press hard--it's the heat that works, not the pressure) for 8-10 seconds on each section and move it just a little, back and forth, over and over until entire piece is bonded. (Ironing may vary for heavier layered items.)
• Turn garment over and repeat step C from the reverse side.
• Allow patch and garment to cool completely (15 to 20 seconds) before handling.
First Item: $2.40
Additional Items: $1.70
We ship orders at least once a week. Most of the items in our store are already made, but some are made to order. We will usually ship within 3-7 business days of receiving payment, but there are times when we can get items out sooner. We will notify you through Etsy if your order takes longer than expected.
The preferred shipping we use is the one that shows in the Etsy invoice. Please make sure you wrote the address down correctly.
All orders are mailed using USPS First Class Service (regular shipping) in the following manner:
- Domestic Orders: Please bear in mind that the shipping costs on single orders or orders under $15.00 DO NOT cover tracking or insurance. Orders for 2 or more items or orders over $15.00 will have tracking and in some cases will have insurance.
- International Orders: Single orders placed from outside the United States will be mailed in a flat envelope in a greeting card and will not have tracking or insurance.
As of today the USPS charges $ 7.10 to mail a small padded package.
If you order two or three items (2 or 3) then each item will be mailed individually.
If you order four (4) or more items then your order will be mailed in a bubble wrapped package and you will be given the Custom Form number which will allow you to track the status of your order until the moment the package leaves US territory.
The store wont be held responsible in case of lost or damages for orders mailed under the above modalities.
By submitting your order you agree to these terms.
I placed the order 4 weeks in advance of the date the item was needed and never received it. Not only did the seller ignore the three emails I sent, but ArtFire was also unable or unwilling to help. I requested a refund and heard nothing back. The rest of the items were ordered through Etsy, and I received them all in a timely and professional manner. I'm tremendously disappointed with my experience with FerdinandbyPepi and ArtFire and have submitted fraud charges with my bank.