WIRE JEWELRY TUTORIAL - Wire Wrapped Butterfly Pendant
WB10: Wire Wrapped Butterfly Pendant
Technique: Wirework, wire wrapping, twisting
Inspired by nature, this lesson shows you how to make a wire wrapped butterfly pendant.
Originally named "Take Flight", this pendant shows a butterfly with its wings spread wide ready to take its maiden flight.
* 30 inches of 19 ga Wire for Butterfly Frame and Spiral
* 24 inches 28ga wire for wrapping
* 2 nos 8mm beads of your choice
* 1 no 1 in oblong bead of your choice (you may use few 8mm beads for this, examples are in the tutorial)
* 10 nos 5mm beads of your choice (number may varies depending on the size of beads used)
Note: The wire measurements given include extra length for ease of wrapping.
* Round nose pliers
* Bent-nose pliers
* Flat nose pliers
* Nylon jaw pliers
* Wire cutters
* Bottle cap ±1 inch diameter
* Ruler and marker pen
* 18 pages printable PDF file
* 57 crisp and clear close-up pictures with instructions
The PDF file will be emailed to you within 24 hours after successful payment process.
Visit my blog at- http://www.wireblissmei.com
Please respect the copyright and do not distribute, sell, reproduce, copy or loan this tutorial.
You may make something similar for sale but do not mass produce.
Thank you for your visit and please come again.
All Other Countries
First Item: $ 0.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
a) I accept secure credit/debit card payment by using PayPal.
b) All price quoted is in US dollar.
a) PDF eTutorial/s will be emailed to email address registered with PayPal within 24hr of payment approval, most of the time earlier.
Refunds and Exchanges
a) PDF items are non-refundable.
a) Time Zone: Malaysia is 12 hours ahead. My night zzz = US day :) so please allow time for me to get back to you.
on Oct 23, 2010
Another great sale and another great tute.