Custom Handmade Skinner Knife 7.25" Long With Leather Sheath(KGR-099)
Overall Length : 7.25"
Blade: 3.50” Twist Pattern Damascus Steel (1095 15N20), HRC 54-58, Sharpening Angle: 20°
Bolster: Stainless Steel
Handle: 3.75" Scrimshaw Engraved Camel Bone Handle(Satan Sketch) With Brass Pins
Damascus steel can rust quickly if not properly lubricated. Leather sheath absorb moisture from the air and tend to rustle blades when not properly stored. Put gun oil, coconut oil, WD-40 or similar protective layer on the blade after use & then store.
*You must be 18 years old to order.
*Our knives are very sharp so open and use them very carefully. We are not responsible for any injuries associated with the use of our knives.
*It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine and comply with local laws relating to the possession and use of knives.
*The purchase of this product is an agreement by the buyer to hold the seller harmless from all liabilities and damages.
All Other Countries
First Item: $ 22.49
Additional Items: $ 9.99
First Item: $ 20.49
Additional Items: $ 9.99
Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct
We are bond to adhere to the following policies when listing products on Web.
Seller code of conduct:
This policy assures us to act fairly and honestly on Web Portals to ensure a safe selling experience. We are bond to:
* Provide accurate product information to our customers at all times
* Act fairly and not misuse Web-portal’s features or services
* Not attempt to damage or abuse another Seller, their listings or ratings
* Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews
* Not to send unsolicited or inappropriate communications
* Not to contact customers except through Buyer-Seller Messaging
* Not attempt to circumvent the Web-Portal’s sales process
* Not to operate more than one account on the same web-portal
Violating these Code of Conduct must be reported by the Buyer to our E-mail email@example.com.
In result we take actions against our seller team members. More details about these policies are below.
1. Accurate Information:
Seller Team must provide accurate information to our customers, and update the information if it changes. For example, this means that we must use a product number that accurately identifies our product and list our products in the correct category.
2. Acting Fairly:
Seller Team must act fairly and lawfully and must not misuse any service provided by the Web-Portals.
Examples of unfair activities include:
* Providing misleading or inappropriate information to our customers, such as by creating multiple detail pages for the same product or
posting offensive product images
* Manipulating sales rank (such as by accepting fake orders or orders that we have paid for) or making claims about sales rank in product
titles or descriptions
* Attempting to increase the price of a product after an order is confirmed
* Artificially inflating the web traffic (using bots or paying for clicks, for example)
* Attempting to damage another Seller or their listings or ratings
* Allowing other people to act on Marks Inc. behalf in a way that violates Web-Portal’s policies.
3. Ratings, Feedback, and Reviews:
Seller Team must not attempt to influence or inflate customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews. They may request feedback and reviews from our own customers in a neutral manner, but must not:
* Pay for or offer an incentive (such as discount coupons or free products) in exchange for providing or removing feedback or reviews
* Ask customers to write only positive reviews or ask them to remove or change a review
* Solicit reviews only from customers who had a positive experience
* Write reviews our own products or a competitors’ products
Seller Team must not send unsolicited or inappropriate messages. All communications to customers must be sent through Web-Portal’s Messaging and be necessary for fulfilling the order or providing customer services. Marketing communications are prohibited.
5. Customer Information:
If Seller Team receive customer information such as addresses or phone numbers to fulfill orders, they may use that information only to fulfill orders and must delete it after the order has been processed. Seller Team must not use customer information to contact customers (except through Web-Portal’s Messaging) or share it with any third-party.
6. Circumventing the Sales Process:
Seller Team must not attempt to circumvent the Web-Portal’s sales process or divert customers to another Web-Portals. This means that you must not provide links or messages that prompt users to visit any external website or complete a transaction elsewhere.
7. Multiple Accounts on same Web-Portal:
Seller Team must not operate multiple Selling Account on same Web-Portal unless they have a legitimate business need for more than one account.
8. Filing Infringement Notices as an Agent or Brand Protection Agency:
We at Marks Inc. understands that many brands may choose to have brand protection agencies or agents report intellectual property infringement on our behalf and accepts submissions from authorized agents. However, Marks Inc. does not permit individuals with active selling accounts to file infringement notices as our agents when the filing of those notices could benefit our own selling account (through removing competing listings, for example).
Marks-Handmade-Knife has not yet received any comments from shoppers.