Bell City - Spain Cadiz Abstract Landscape Impressionist Oil Painting
Abstract expressionist painting of Cadiz port city, inspired by tower bells at its cathedral over the Spanish architectural landscape, energetically executed in bright impressionistic orange hues and vibrant strokes. 2012.
A work from the artist's “Spain Vignettes Series”, exploring various Spanish cities and towns - Ainsa, Cadiz, Cordoba, Girona, Rhonda - where the architecture often emotes the feel and tempo of the places.
Title: Bell City
Medium: Oil on Ready-to-Hang Canvas
Dimensions: 30 x 24 x 0.5 in
The artwork is signed on the front, varnished and includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
P.s. Image is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without permission. As you are viewing a screen image, the colors may vary slightly for the actual painting. Frame & room images are for illustration purpose only and not to scale.
Thank you for your interest in my work ! It is my aim to find a good home & happy owner for my art, so let's go through the mumble jumble to achieve that :)
#1. I accept payment via:
* International: PayPal (includes credit card)
* Singapore: PayPal or Bank Transfer (see confirmation email)
#2. Price is for artwork only, does not include postage, frames, taxes if any, etc.
#3. ShipTo Cost covers Postage, Packaging Cost & Handling. With another item, it is additional postage only.
#4. For cost efficiency, I send via:
- Small Prints/Cards/Items - Normal Mail
- Large Prints/Small Paintings - Registered Mail
- Large Paintings - Premier Speedpost Courier (due to size reasons)
#5. I will send item within 3 working days of cleared payment, or longer if custom. Usual postal delivery times:
* Singapore: 2-3 working days
* International: 3-4 weeks
** Due to covid situation, please expect delay in delivery as most postal delivery standards are not being maintained **
Tracking online available for Registered Mail & Speedpost items.
There will be no refund for unclaimed items which have been shipped according to instruction and returned to me. On request, I will resend with re-shipping cost borne by buyer. Unclaimed items after 180 days will be disposed of as deemed fit.
#6. I endeavour to give an accurate description of the items, to provide quality items at an affordable price, and have satisfied customers thus far. If, however, there is a material defect due to my fault, I will accept returns based on following:
* Item must be returned (buyer to pay for return shipping) and received undamaged and in original condition within 21 days.
* No return for following unless they arrived damaged or defective:
- Sale Items (including free shipping items)
- Custom orders (personalized or made to order)
- Jewelry items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Digital downloads
For EU buyer only: You may return an item within a 14 day cooling period under EU law subject to the same two * conditions above and if you contact me within 14 days and ship back to me within 21 days. Re-packaging and shipping back an artwork entail utmost care and labour, would encourage to please contact me first if you have any issues with the order that changes your mind. The return shipping cost for artwork you need to bear may be in the region of US$35-100, depending on the size/weight of the package.
#7. I can do Giclee Prints for any image on standard sizes. Self-printed using Epson SureColor SC-P407, a 8-colour pigment ink A3+ professional inkjet printer.
* 5x7: $10
* 8x10 or A4: $18
* 11x14 or A3: $35 (limited edition)
* 2 prints: 10% savings
* 4 prints: 20% savings
See 'Art Prints' section. All my prints are in Matte (i.e not glossy). I do also offer Semigloss for upto A4 size for photography prints.
OTHER CUSTOM ITEMS
#8. See 'Cards Artsy Decor' & 'Jewelry Pendant' sections for array of art items available.
* Greeting Cards / Calendars / Coasters - Any image.
* Pendants / Magnets / Notebooks / Rubik Cube / Pegs / Bags - These come in specific designs because of the nature of the product, but I'd be happy to work on custom orders if you have other images in mind.
i. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized ArtFire to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the item that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (eg. for custom order), if you contact me directly.
ii. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my items and services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
* as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as using your information (a) for providing, improving and making available my items and services and sharing information about them (eg. art activities and promotions); and (b) for compliance with ArtFire seller policies and terms as necessary.
iii. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my buyers is important to my business. I share your personal information with third parties for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* ArtFire. I share information with ArtFire as necessary to provide you my services and comply with my obligations under ArtFire seller policies and terms.
* Service providers. I engage certain third parties to perform functions and provide services for my shop, such as postal/delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my buyers, or others.
iv. Data Retention
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my items and services and as a customer of my shop. I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements.
v. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
vi. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to my using of some of your information based on my legitimate interests, eg. you may opt out of my mailing list regarding my art activities and promotions at any time.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.